The general objective of the department is to produce qualified
people who can meet the national and global needs in accounting
To produce qualified accountants who can
The Activities / Tasks to be performed by the Department
- handle general accounts
- apply cost accounting
- prepare budget
- produce financial reports
- undertake examination of records (auditing)
- make better financial decisions
- analyze information for planning and control
- prepare project proposal, and appraisal
- Provide short – term training and workshops for both
internal and external users.
- Establish relationship with similar academic institutions to
share experience and solve common academic problems.
- Create smooth relationship with employers in order to
- assess their manpower requirement and evaluate course
- find job opportunities for graduates
- Arrange opportunities for staff development and research activities.