Registration of Freshman Students
- Applicants who secure admission to Unity University College
shall register on the date specified by the Office of the Registrar.
- Students must register in person. In an event a student
cannot be present in person during registration, permission to
register by proxy must be obtained from the AVP or the Dean of
- A student cannot attend classes without completing registration
Registration of All Other (Non Freshman) Students
- Students must produce the cash receipt indicating the amount
of money they have paid for the courses they will take in the
first year first semester.
- Students shall complete the appropriate course registration
forms specifying the course titles, course numbers, periods, classrooms,
- Students shall present the completed forms in triplicate
to their academic advisor and get his/her signature.
- Students shall then take the forms to the registration
desk and get the registrar’s seal on the forms filled in
triplicate, and submit one of the forms to the Office of the Registrar,
one to his/her department and should keep one with her/him.
- The registration would be incomplete if a student misses
any one of the above stages in the registration process.
- The registration process is only considered complete when
the seal of the Registrar is stamped on the registration slip.
- The Office of the Registrar shall issue grade reports for
the semester and submit them to the respective departments at
least a day before the registration.
- A student shall collect his/her grade report from his/her
respective department by presenting a valid ID card.
- A student shall complete the registration slip in triplicate
consisting of the courses that he/she will take in that particular
- Then, he/she shall pay for the courses listed in the registration
slip and present the cash receipt along with the forms to his/her
academic advisor and get his/her signature.
- Finally, he/she shall take the forms to the Office of the
Registrar to get the seal. The registration process shall be considered
incomplete without the seal of the Registrar.
Orientations on the
following major topics will be given to all new students. The
Office of the Registrar will organize an orientation program for
each batch of incoming students on the following topics by officers
of the UUC.
- The University College (its history, mission, vision, organizational
structure) by the President or the Academic Vice President
- The various fields of study by the heads of the relevant/responsible
- Registration, admission, and graduation requirements by the
Office of the Registrar
- Library services, rules and regulations and facilities by
- Rules and regulations of UUC by the Academic Vice President
- Student services, facilities, rights and responsibilities
by the Dean of Students